The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) prohibits air shipment of items that could present a hazard during transportation. Since orders shipping outside of the 48 contiguous states are sent by air only, DOT-restricted items cannot be shipped to those areas. If you attempt to have restricted items outside of the 48 contiguous states, you will be notified about the restrictions at checkout. DOT-restricted items include but are not limited to flammable substances and products in pressurized containers.
Standard shipping takes 3 to 5 business days inside the continental U.S. Outside the continental U.S., shipping depends on the remoteness of the area.
- Our shipping department is open Monday thru Friday from 9am till 5 pm EST.
- All orders received by 11am will be shipped out same day.
- All orders received after 11 am will be shipped out the next business day.
- Any order in excess of 70 pounds may have a two-day turnaround time before being shipped.
- In the event an item is not available and cannot be shipped, the customer will be notified of the situation and possibly, a new delivery schedule.
- All shipment is with FEDEX.
- All our shipping is domestic, within the continental USA.
- All orders in excess of $200.00 will be shipped FREE.
- Presently, we do not deliver to P.O. Box or APO addresses. This opportunity might be possible in the future.
- Most qualified pharmacy orders ship within 2 business days after the order is placed. After that, shipping typically takes 3 to 5 business days.